My name is Kiarna Jayne, you may have noticed I am a huge writing junkie and have a massive passion for exploring spirituality, well being and self development.
By sharing my personal experiences and lessons, I hope to encourage and inspire you to express and own your authentic truth. I have not always been on the optimistic side of life and therefore hold strong faith that if I had the power to take charge and lead a life I truly desire, you do too.
You are the creator of your unique world and you deserve a life filled with prosperity and abundance. My writing is my calling to help those awaken to their true inner power. So.. Are you ready?!
25 THINGS ABOUT KIARNA:
I thought it would be quite fun to write 25 things about me, this will give you a insight as to who I am and also gives me a challenge, so, lets go:
- I took the plunge to go full-time with my blog and I love it!
- I have a dalmatian named Lola
- I suffered from depression at a very young age (14 infact, don’t worry I am much better now! I just recently discovered I am an Empath!)
- I gave up eating meat on the 18th July 2017
- I used to be a groupie for a UK artist named “Chip”, I think I met him around 15 times!
- I love carbs way more than I should
- My boyfriend is the biggest nerd but I have been with this lovely soul for over 6 years
- My mum is a legend
- I once went off butter for like 10 years of my life (I still only have a smidgen)
- I meditate every single day
- I once fell down the stairs in a restaurant, ended up covered in ketchup and fizzy drink, I have never been so humiliated in my life and my siblings just laughed *Cries*
- I LOVE the film Dirty Dancing
- I don’t have a favourite song
- It takes me around 4 hours just to straighten my mane
- My favourite colour is egg shell blue (surprise surprise)
- I love Crystals
- I pick an oracle card everyday
- I get some really vivid dreams that sometimes include premonitions!
- I cannot whistle (Trust me, I have tried a million times)
- The only two films that have ever made me cry are “My Sisters Keeper” and “War for the Planet of the Apes”
- I own a Red Nissan Micra, her name is Polly
- I was born on 11th July 1997 ( how have I only just thought of this at no. 22?!)
- I am currently struggling to think of another 2 points
- Oh yeah, I read a lot of books
- I wear black most of the time and this is something I need to work on!
And there you have it! I hope to provide some enlightenment into your lives and hopefully you will click away from this site with a new found spark and some extra knowledge that will help towards your own happiness and goals.
Kiarna Jayne xo
LIKE MY BLOG?
Subscribe below to get NEW updates and exclusive content straight to your inbox! ( I’ts Free!)