My name is Kiarna Jayne, you may have noticed I am a huge writing junkie and I have a massive passion for all things that revolve around well being, spirituality and self development.
My blog is the place where I get to express creativity, provide some meaningful tips for you guys and this gives me a chance to enhance my passion for connecting with like minded people!
I thought it would be quite fun to write 25 things about me, this will give you a insight as to who I am and also gives me a challenge, so, lets go:
25 THINGS ABOUT KIARNA:
- I took the plunge to go full-time with my blog and I love it!
- I have a dalmatian named Lola
- I suffered from depression at a very young age (14 infact, don’t worry I am much better now! I just recently discovered I am an Empath!)
- I gave up eating meat on the 18th July 2017
- I used to be a groupie for a UK artist named “Chip”, I think I met him around 15 times!
- I love carbs way more than I should
- My boyfriend is the biggest nerd but I have been with this lovely soul for over 6 years
- My mum is a legend
- I once went off butter for like 10 years of my life (I still only have a smidgen)
- I meditate every single day
- I once fell down the stairs in a restaurant, ended up covered in ketchup and fizzy drink, I have never been so humiliated in my life and my siblings just laughed *Cries*
- I LOVE the film Dirty Dancing
- I don’t have a favourite song
- It takes me around 4 hours just to straighten my mane
- My favourite colour is egg shell blue (surprise surprise)
- I love Crystals
- I pick an oracle card everyday
- I get some really vivid dreams that sometimes include premonitions!
- I cannot whistle (Trust me, I have tried a million times)
- The only two films that have ever made me cry are “My Sisters Keeper” and “War for the Planet of the Apes”
- I own a Red Nissan Micra, her name is Polly
- I was born on 11th July 1997 ( how have I only just thought of this at no. 22?!)
- I am currently struggling to think of another 2 points
- Oh yeah, I read a lot of books
- I wear black most of the time and this is something I need to work on!
And there you have it! I hope to provide some enlightenment into your lives and hopefully you will click away from this site with a new found spark and some extra knowledge that will help towards your own happiness and goals.
Kiarna Jayne xo